Can you believe the month of April is already coming to an end! It is the last Sunday of the month, and as promised we have another post on self-love!
Throughout the month we have posted 101 affirmations, quotes that inspire, and our most popular post relating self-love to food and fitness.
Today we have compiled a list of things you can do during your quality ME time! It is so important to take time everyday for yourself and below are some of our favorite ways to do just that.
1. Take a quiet walk outside by yourself with no phone and no music. Just you, your sneaks and the birds. Really notice the sounds and things around you and just enjoy being with yourself. (If you can find some woods to walk in, thats even better!)
2. Sit yourself down and write a LONG list of all the things that make you awesome and all the ways you love yourself. Don’t stop until you have reached at least 50 things on your list. Thats right, 50!
3. Do affirmation push-ups. On the way down say “I love myself” and on the way back up say “I am confident”. This is pretty fun. It’s kind of crazy how good you feel after.
4. Buy yourself a bunch of fresh flowers from the market. I love buying myself flowers! Having fresh flowers in my room always brightens my mood and I deserve it :)
5. Get creative. Take some time by yourself to paint, write, draw, design or do good old fashioned arts and crafts! Building something and being creative is a wonderful emotional outlet.
For more ideas on ways to start loving yourself, check out Gala Darling’s blog here. She is really cool and has great resources on self-love!
On another note: RE-wild is getting a RE-design! (I just can’t help myself, I love web designing… it’s one of the ways I get to be creative). We have a lot of exciting changes coming in the next few months (giveaways hint hint), but we really want your input! What do you want to see more/less of? What do you like? Who do you want us to interview?
This site is for YOU and although we have not personally met you, we love you already…there, we said it and we’re committed :)
Email us or comment below with your input please!
Amanda and Elena